The Wylsynn Family was a large and powerful family from the Temple Lands, known for their fierce loyalty to the Church of God Awaiting, but also for their reformist beliefs, and the possession of several Church Artifacts.
The Wylsynn family was believed to have been directly descended from the Archangel Schueler, a point of great pride and a source for the family's conviction to reform the Church of God Awaiting.
Due to their involvement in the Circle, the family was pursued rigorously by the Office of the Inquisition, causing several members to commit suicide and others to flee to safety in other realms. (HFAF)
- Evyrahard Wylsynn, a Grand Vicar of the Church of God Awaiting
- Hauwerd Wylsynn, a vicar of the Church of God Awaiting.
- Lysbet Wylsynn, Samyl's second wife
- Paityr Wylsynn, the Intendant of Charis
- Samyl Wylsynn, a vicar of the Church of God Awaiting
- Tanniere Wylsynn, Samyl's first wife